Saturday, July 12, 2008

Finally found my round tuit

OK - I've had this refrigerator for at least 10 years. And I have thrown away way too many unfinished gallons of milk because they went bad because the only place a gallon jug fit was in the door - not the coldest part of the refrigerator. Today I decided I needed to give the fridge a good cleaning, and finally got the idea that hey, if I rearrange the shelves, I can put my milk on the top shelf. It was also a good chance to discard some ancient condiments, and now it definitely looks like a single woman's sparse refrigerator. It's also emptier than usual because with Scout about to go out on the road, I'm taking a break from making dog food until she comes home.

Unfortunately for me, my crackberry was handy and the next thing I know I am taking a picture and putting this out here for friends and strangers to see. Please don't think less of me.

2 comments:

RegentCardis said...

That fridge is looking very empty. You need to go shopping. :-)

Janet said...

That's the sad part - that's what it looks like after shopping!