Friday, August 12, 2011

Our wild ride


We had quite a day today, filled with ups and downs. By the end of the day we had an obnoxious display of ribbons on our tent at the Western Reserve show.

Unfortunately, as I said, there were downs too.  I received word this morning that my mom is not doing well, and I had to deal today with faxes back and forth to get her in hospice care. Tomorrow morning I am heading back home. Scout is going to stay here with Cheryl.

Hope the girls continue kicking butt tomorrow!

6 comments:

Taryn said...

Sorry to hear your mom is not doing well......

Builder Mama said...

I'm sorry, Janet. My thoughts are with you...if you need anything, even just someone to talk to, let me know. (((((hugs)))))

penni said...

I'm home -- waiting for ringside calls so if you need someone to help you stay awake, I'm a volunteer. Travel safely.

Carolyn Cannon said...

Thinking good thoughts for you and your mom.

Claire said...

Sorry to hear about your mom. Travel safe.

Jeri said...

I'm sorry, Janet. I hope everything goes smoothly with your mom, hugs!