Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tommy is The Man - Updated!

Yesterday Tommy picked up a 4 pt major in Atlanta. Such a handsome boy!  Sunday update:  Tommy wins another 4 pt major!

Sally seems to want to make sure she keeps going to lots of dog shows, and was Reserve the three days we were there. She thinks hotel rooms are the most fun places ever - because she gets to fly between beds and play with her BFFs (TJ, Alley and Ginger).

Next stop Lexington, where on Saturday the five brindles from the Ocho will have a frapping reunion on Saturday. Ginger, Tommy, Lowri and Sally are entered, and David, who lives nearby, will come out to the site as well.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Yeah for Tommy Boy, sister Ginger is very proud of you.

Builder Mama said...

Yay Tommy!!! Catching up to the girls!

I wish we could see everyone next weekend, but we'll be looking for lots of pictures!

penni said...

I just sit around with a perpetual grin on my face. I am so proud of all the kids. What a great group! I will have my phone with me at all times this weekend. In addition to the Ocho rocking Lexington, their Dad will be at a herding trial beginning his Started Duck Title.

Anonymous said...

Impressive! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Impressive! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

That was worth saying twice!