Friday, November 4, 2011

You think they looked proud back in February? You should see them today!

This picture is from the puppy party, the day that Lauri became Lowri and went home to live with Susan and be a herding dog.

Today she is CH Mockingbird Elyan Magic Moment PT, the first champion from my first litter, with letters on both ends of her name before she even turns 11 months old!  And of course does it all in grand style, picking up a major at the Western Reserve, another major at the Lexington specialty, a Best in Breed over specials yesterday, a Best of Opposite over specials today, and Puppy Herding Group One today as well.  Tomorrow she is going to solve the European debt crisis. Or roll in the mud.  Probably both.

Congratulations to Mama Susan, Mama Cheryl and Mama/Grandma Penni!  Thanks for giving my baby a wonderful home and lots to do!

7 comments:

bluefoxtn said...

Janet, Lowri is simply the best! She's so easy to show as she cannot put a foot wrong and she moves like a dream. Dave Anthony mentioned that handlers were coming up to him all day and asking, "Did you see THAT Cardigan?" To which he would reply, "YES!"

SMLong said...

Thank YOU, Janet, for breeding this litter. Lowri just blows my mind. She is everything I could ask for in a Cardigan. What a special little girl. I was sitting ringside for the Puppy Group. I heard several comments on how striking/lovely she was. Thank you, Thank you for letting her come home with me.

penni said...

Janet, Thank you for ignoring the people who thought you were out of your mind for letting Scout pick her own husband. This group of puppies is so wonderful. They have it all and are making many people very happy -- and their competition -- well, not so much :-)

Taryn said...

Congrats on producing such a spectacular girl!

Builder Mama said...

I think I've told everyone that would stand still long enough about Lowri's championship, including the barista at Starbucks! Congratulations to everyone - it couldn't happen to a nicer group of folks than y'all. Thanks for letting me be part of the Mockingbird family, I'm very honored to have all of you as my friends. :-)

Holly said...

Congratulations!!!

Elizabeth Keene said...

Congratulations to Lowri and all her mamas/grammas/aunties!