Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Road Trip 2009!


5th - 8th March 2009
The NEC, Birmingham
I had no idea, but by winning an Award of Merit at the National Specialty, Scout is qualifed to compete at Crufts.
Every year I get a flyer from a company selling travel packages to Crufts, and I always enjoy looking through it and say that "someday" I'll go. This may be a once in a lifetime opportunity to actually go and watch my dog compete, so we are going to go!
According to the Crufts website, the show is 275 days away. Today, we went to the vet to get Scout titered for rabies prevention. She has to have an acceptable level at least six months before we go, so we tested now in case she needs another innoculation. I also sent in the application for her ATC (Authority to Compete) number today.
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

RegentCardis said...

Hey Janet! I discovered that you have a blog. :-) That is awesome about going to Crufts. How exciting!

Dawn said...

Crufts-WOW! Gracies says she is gonna wish great big things for her sister! (I am glad to have found your blog too. Its fun to see the life of the distant family and all our new friends too)