Saturday, May 8, 2010

Show Clothes?

As I have mentioned previously, I have been cleaning out my Mom's house.  As we were going through her clothes, I noticed that she had a lot of "show clothes" - you know, machine washable, pockets, comfy yet dressy enough clothes.  The daughter of a friend of hers came over one day and took them all to her house, but it turned out she she could not wear most of them, so today I picked them up and brought them to my house. 

I thought I would put an offer out to anyone who might be interested in them - I would love to see them get some good use. Are they the most fashionable clothes in the world - no, but you probably would not be cited by the Dog Show Fashion Police if you wore them, either.  And, the price is right.

I don't want anything for them, if you think anything might work for you or someone you know, email me at liveswithcorgi ``@`` gmail and we'll figure out how to get them to you.

Most are sizes 14 and 16.  Mom's about 5'8", so most thing are going to on the longer side and some are tall sizes.  I know some folks actually buy things and hem them up - no one in my family has ever had to do that.  Here is a list of the items - I will get some pictures up on my picasa site later.  All are machine washable unless otherwise noted.

No comments: