Friday, October 1, 2010

I always wondered if they would eat until they exploded

Apparently not.  There were about 4 cookies left in this 4 lb bag of Canidae treats and crumbs all over the floor in two rooms.

Somehow Spencer (I'm sure - I can't imagine Scout doing this) opened this wood cube box enough to pull the bag of treats out.  I think he must have used the powers of his mind to do it, because I can't figure out how a short guy with no thumbs could do it otherwise.

I wish he would use those powers for good and at least dust and sweep up the dog hair before he does these things.  He knows I am going to make a picture of it and share it with you all.

4 comments:

penni said...

Are they spending the night out in the yard? I would expect serious gastronomic repercussions

Red Dog Mom said...

Really? You don't think Scout had anything to do with it? Because I can tell you that Sister Moira would have been all over that action...

Janet said...

I got home early today and they have been out in the yard for five hours now - hopefully the danger has . . . . passed.

I'm pretty sure Scout was not involved in the initial crime, i.e., scoring the booty. However, once it was out, it's likely she stepped in and took over at that point. Spencer generally defers to her in all thing food related.

Taryn said...

That does look like a tricky box for a dog to open!