Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I have slid over the edge

Confession time. I overslept this morning and was rushing around getting ready on a day that felt more like January than October. Since it was cold out, I decided that I would have to dry my hair before I left, rather that doing my usual lazy way out - driving with the windows down and fluffing it out with some product in the car (so glad I have violently straight hair and a stylist who gives me a cut that suits my lack of desire to style.)
Anyhow - I was about to head back to the bathroom and drag out my hairdryer when I noticed I was right next to the grooming table and spied this:

Yes - my cute little Metro Air Force Quick Draw! One hundred sixty MPH forced air - I was in the car two minutes later with dry hair!

3 comments:

Jeri said...

I can't decide if that's brilliant, or a new low in human hairstyling...

Dawn said...

oh Janet, I am still laughing at that one. Brilliant though!

manymuddypaws said...

too funny.

oh, I have done that before! never admitted it before now though!