Sunday, November 2, 2008

Feeling Philanthropic?

I found a cool site tonite and spent some money.

I just supported a few classroom projects at public schools via DonorsChoose.org:

"The Coexistence of Good and Evil: To Kill A Mockingbird"
"ESOL Family Literacy Project"
"Love That Dog"

If you contribute, too, we could bring these classroom projects to life. So check it out and see what you think!

All DonorsChoose.org projects are submitted by public school teachers who seek resources essential to their students' success. Donors can choose from thousands of classroom projects, and then hear back from the classroom they chose to help.

I picked out a few projects that sounded dear to me. If you would like to send a little cash their way - click on the widget at left. (I do have a birthday later this week and would consider this a fabulous gift!!)

If these projects don't make your tail wag, check out their site anyway.

No comments: