Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Time is sneaking up on us

Things seem to have been busier than usual lately so long time no post.  I have also been lurking around on Facebook which has taken up some time that I normally would have been puttering around here.

We have been slacking on obedience practice also.  I woke up the other morning and realized that a week from Friday Spence is entered in Graduate Novice in Louisville and it had been two weeks since he had a dumbbell in his mouth!  I am letting my wish to have him get this title at the Specialty cause me to get him in the ring probably before either of us are ready for it, which of course is a recipe for disaster.

Oh well - we are working tonight on generating some excitement over the dumbbell. He takes the dumbbell, and holds it while I type a bit, then he gives it back to me and I give him a treat. 

BTW - our treat of choice tonight are Benevolent Biscuits from LaserMonks, where you can buy both printer ink and dog treats and support a good cause at the same time.  The picture shows the apple blossom cookies to be shaped like flowers, but they actually look like little communion wafers - I guess that's appropriate! 

That's all for now - Spence and I are going to go commune over cookies and a dumbbell.

No comments: