Friday, August 29, 2008

It was Yum!

I have been thoroughly enjoying my week off. I am turning into a hermit, tho. Yesterday, I ventured out (after the West Wing mini-marathon) to do some shopping. However, after a couple of stops and on the way to another, I realized that what I really wanted to do was return to my cocoon at home - so I did!

Last night, I thought I might take myself out for breakfast this morning for IHOP cornmeal pancakes, my favorite. Instead, I googled this morning and found a recipe that is FABULOUS. Here's the recipe:

3/4 cup cornmeal
3/4 cup plain flour
2 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
2 T sugar

Mix all the dry ingredients together, then add:

1 egg
1 cup milk
2 T melted butter

Mix up batter, pour on a hot griddle. Yum!

(btw, this reminds me - Scout's original name was YumYum. So glad I changed that.)

No comments: