Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Blog Addiction

Hi, I'm Janet and I waste too much time every day reading other people's blogs.



Recently, I have really enjoyed poking around the net and reading blogs. I started out just checking in on folks I already knew - dog friends, family, and others. Mostly through links on these blogs, I began to venture out and find new favorites. It's a rare day that I don't check in on what's going on with Ree, Rechelle, and SueBob.



I particularly enjoy reading stories people share about their lives. I did not find this one until after the author and her husband were in a airplane crash a couple of weeks ago. I first read about the accident on Design Mom's blog, and since then have seen reference to it on several others.



This story has really touched me, not only because of the sadness of what has happened to this beautiful family, but by how strangers are reaching out to help them. Here is the link:


No comments: