Monday, August 31, 2009

Do you ever think about . . .

Coming up with an invention that no one else have ever thought about? About designing, testing and perfecting it, then figuring out how to get the little widget produced, packaged, marketed, sold and shipped?

I do this from time to time. Actually, on our trip back from Memphis, Laura and I came up with an idea that we are going to pitch to Jeri since we know she has the skills to partner with us on this little baby, but I digress.

Someone went through the process I described above, and took the next step of actually following through. This is what they came up with. And it's not just for sale on the internets - Bakerella found this product for sale at the gift shop at the General Mills HQ.

Jeri - I promise - our idea is better than this.

3 comments:

Jeri said...

LOL you never know, there might be a big market for that!

Taryn said...

How do you catch the squirrel to get the underpants on him in the first place? My dogs are game to try, but fortunately they have only ever been successful once! It was a cute ad, though!

Claire said...

Yes, my cello teacher (who is a quirky guy) gave a set of squirrel undies to his dad for Father's Day. Not sure why Jeff felt he needed to tell me that...