Monday, January 10, 2011

The Ocho at 4 Weeks

Four weeks ago today we had an ice storm. Then we had snow at Christmas.

And today we have 8 inches of snow. I think these guys are causing it.


I am trying the little potty patch today. I did not buy this from the infomercial - but I did see it in the wee hours this morning. I found it at Bed Bath and Beyond and used my 20% coupon to give it a try. I'll let you know how it goes. Some have been using the litter box, but I need to find a bigger pan.

3 comments:

Sharrie said...

I love that picture with your blog today. All the pups are going their thing, and their mom is doing hers. Adorable!

Builder Mama said...

I'm curious how the potty patch works too.

Scout is such a good mom!

Sarah said...

Try a plastic under-the-bed storage box, and just Dremel cut out an opening. It was the only thing that was big enough for growing babies at my house. :-)