Sunday, December 26, 2010

Is there a cure?

Saw this on ebay today.  Every once and a while I search on "cardigan corgi" to see what pops up.  There's always something new with Grace, Moira and Scout's 6 month old faces on it  (need a new cutting board?). 

The pups are two weeks old tomorrow already.  They are growing like crazy - no hint of eyes yet.  Scout is taking such good care of them. 

I'm looking forward to one more week off work with them - without the added pressures of dealing with Scout's health, a surrogate mom, getting ready for Christmas, my lack of experience. 

2 comments:

penni said...

They just get to be more fun as they grow. You should have eyes by tomorrow -- and then look out! I find it very difficult to leave for work in the morning because the babies are so much fun. Watching them learn is a fast forward of watching children learn. I must admit, so far mine have learned nothing more useful than going into their individual crates to eat and sleep.

Sharrie said...

Boy, does that cup describe me. I can't stop thinking about Jinnie's Mandy. I went and bought a cup as soon as I read your post. At least I know I am not alone.